Search This Blog

Thursday 3 May 2012

ICT project update

Just a quick update on how my ICT project on Liverpool fc is coming along. Well since the last time I blogged about the project I've put a lot of time and effort into my research and have now almost completed my scrapbook as well as completing my mission statement. At first I was not sure about where to start about the club and my own feelings towards the club. But once I got started it was difficult to stop. So far I've put in the scrap book my own photos of the memoribilia that I own and some mind mapping that I done and I have drawn out the timeline which I am going to use for my main part. I'm also in the process of adding all of my research that I have used from the club website and some qoutes I have got from the books that I have.Once I've completed this then I will move on to my main part of the project.
I'll keep you updated !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment