Search This Blog

Saturday 5 May 2012

ICT assignment update

Hello

My scrapbook is eventually completed. It has taken me longer than expected to finish the scrapbook but I got there in the end. The main reason it has taken me this long to complete the scrapbook is simple......I did not know when to stop. As I was doing my scrapbook other ideas kept coming to me and I would then add them to the scrapbook as well. I thought I completed my scrapbook a few days ago but then I realised I have not even mentioned who were my favourite players were and why as well as my most memorable games. So I went back to my scrapbook and updated it to include all of the above.

I will now go and complete my final presenattion which is going to be a powerpoint movie of the history of Liverpool FC with music related to the club playing in the background.

I shall keep you updated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment