Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Assignment complete

My ICT assignment is finally complete. I completed my main assignment over the last few days. My main assignment is a timeline of the history of the club with music related to the club playing in the background with plenty of pictures throughout the presentation. I intially wanted to make the movie through windows movie maker but found that it would be more practical to create the timeline through microsoft power point instead because I could put all the information that I have gathered onto a powwer point presentation where as I struggled to get all my research into move maker.

I have enjoyed doing my assignment which is strange but this is not like any assignment that I have done before as I chose what I wanted to base my assignment on. I feel that I have learnt a lot of the benefits of using ICT software and the different types of software that is available and how to be able to express myself through the use of ICT.

No comments:

Post a Comment