Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Reading Week


Last week I had a well earned week off, although it was officially called a reading week. We were given some work to do over the week by our tutors. I had writing task of 600 words on learning styles, this piece of work occupied most of my time. The work was harder than I anticipated because it was the first piece of writing work that I have done in a while but I battled through and in the end I was happy with my work. We were also given an ICT task of creating our own wikipedia site. Our group was given the task of thinking what education would be like in 5 years time which we have made a start on but is currently not complete. We were also given an assignment on 'what is education' which has got to be 2000 words I have made a start but it is not due in for another month so better get back to that.

Sorry if I have bored you in this latest blog but how do you think I felt I was the one who had to do the work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment